The amount to be paid will vary according to the number of students who participate (across all three groups) from the school. As the student numbers increase, the school fee and per student fee will decrease.
No. of Students
SCHOOL FEES (Rs)
PER STUDENTS FEES (Rs)
10 - 24
25 - 49
50 - 74
75 - 99
100 - 149
1. Schools can register online or by completing the registration form and mailing it to The Dawn Media Group Haroon House, Dr Ziauddin Ahmed Road, Karachi
2. An institution can only register once. However, different branches of the same institution may register separately.
3. Schools can register for one, two or all three groups. We encourage as many students as possible from each grade (from 5 to 10) to participate; there is no maximum limit with regard to the number of students who can participate.
4. Schools must submit a bank draft, pay order, or cheque in favour of "Pakistan Herald Publications (PVT) Limited".
5. The completed hard copy of the registration form must be sent to one of our postal addresses below with full payment of Rs 3,300/- only in order for the school registration to be complete.
I hereby certify and undertake that:
1. I have read and understood the above instructions.
2. The details provided on this registration form are true and accurate.
3. I agree to fully abide by the rules of Math Challenge ’19
I agree to send the student registration fees, which will be calculated on the basis of the total number of students participating from my school, by the deadline: September 17, 2018.
1. School Fee Deadline May 28, 2018: Registration form along with fees of Rs 3,300/- 2. Student Fee Deadline Sept 17, 2018: Participation numbers along with the student fees.
FEES paid for participating in Math Challenge 2019 are NON REFUNDABLE.